Monday, September 20, 2010

Jewelry Goddess

I'm not a huge jewelry fan. Everyone knows that. But my friend Lula...
She's a jewelry goddess. She has fifteen times more jewelry than I'll have in my life. God bless her, one day she'll have a jewelry museum to her name. I get so excited everytime I see her collection, I've been dying to share it with you...
Lula cites Forever 21, Winners, Aldo, Dehlia, Urban Outfitters and Olivia as shopping destinations but her most treasured finds come from all over the world. Whenever she's on vacation, she makes sure to come back with a few pieces (they have deeper meaning and more sentimental value). Sometimes, I daydream that she works for Dior Joaillerie. I already offered her to be in charge of my nonexistent (but someday!)brand's jewelry sector. Because apart from collecting these jewels, Lula makes her own ones as well.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know who to call next time I need jewelry to go with my outfit. Have you mentionned my sister-in-law's sister to Lula? It would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

    ReplyDelete