Monday, September 6, 2010

Falling for Fall

Fall is by far my favourite season. I love a colourful autumn, anything back-to-school, I can go back to wearing perfume (somehow all of my favourite perfume is woody, heavy & spicy (I skip it during the summer altogether)). And fall colours are the ones I'm attracted to the most.

After five consecutive days of wearing short shorts to school, I'm happy it's finally colder. One of the things on my long week-end to-do list was to unpack my fall clothes. I had so much fun playing dress up, I couldn't help but notice that even my nail polish shade of choice is called Caffeinated. Did I mention my fall  accessory of choice is Starbucks?

H&M dress, Elie Tahari heels 
AA cardigan, Gap tank, jeans & flats, gifted scarf, H&M fedora
UO cami, Gap cardigan & jeans, Cole Haan moccasins, ? belt, H&M headband 
My sister wearing mostly H&M, converse shoes

2 comments:

  1. i really like the purpleƩ pink scarf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing? I steal it from my sister AAAAALLLLLL THE TIME:)

    ReplyDelete