Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last days of summer

Last Thursday... I started my last year of College. I went to school, got my schedule and had a mini panic attack. NotonlybecauseIdon'tknowwhatI'lldonextyear, but also because in two weeks I have a project due, and my life depends on it. On top of that, it's been over 30ºC hot in the past few days and it doesn't seem like stopping.


So for the most part of my day I've been enjoying my last days of summer.
spending quality time with relatives visiting from Germany
bringing them to La Banquise (for Quebec's famous poutine)
playing around with my kittens 
(before we give them away)

But to be honest, I can't wait for fall. I'm really looking forward to my last year of studies. I've got to get my creative juices going and hopefully I'll find time to blog. Kids, now I have homework to sew!

1 comment: