Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mojito Clothing

Lately I've been giving a lot of thought to what I wear. As consumers, every time we purchase we make a choice, a statement. And it's truly gratifying to wear something you know more about than the name of the label.

One brand that I'm greatly fond of (I wear it on a daily basis) is Mojito Clothing. It's locally designed and produced, here in Montreal, and the designer, the talented Elena Diatlova, whom I first met over a year ago, is such a sweetheart. With over twenty years of experience under her belt, she truly knows what she's doing and when you talk to her about the brand, it instantly shows there's nothing else she'd rather be doing.
Mojito is a line of quality jersey pieces : tops, dresses, cardigans, leggings... All the garments are comfortable every-day wear that could easily be transformed into evening-wear with a change of accessories. It's comfortable and the designs are a little bit sexy, a little bit classy and all very cool.

Some time before my trip to Mexico I've been invited to their showroom and their atelier. Here are some pictures I took that I've been meaning to share with you:


And you? What brands are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment